Thursday, October 8, 2009

I MET FREDDIE!!!!



First I have to say, I have been a HUGE fan of Freddie's now for years... I have followed him from Arsenal to West Ham to Sounders & even put the Sweden games on DVD! So after the game, a group of fans were waiting with a huge Sweden flag & Freddie ran over to them & signed & took some pictures, after a few minutes had passed he ran onto the field to head over to the tunnel when I called out & held up my Sweden jersey for him to sign. He ran over & really was so friendly & he even laughed when he saw my "Mrs. Ljungberg" tee shirt! He signed my jersey & even signed my tee shirt & took a few photos with me. It truly was an amazing experience & after a pretty rough year, he couldn't realize what a few moments of his time meant to me.


Free Blog Counter


1 comment:

  1. Hi! First of all I like your blog a lot, just wish you'd update it more often - I realise though that it must be a lot of work. It's amazing that you travelled so far to watch a game and I am truly happy and excited for you that you actually met Freddie and got your items signed (but I have to admit that I envy you a bit). The Mrs. Ljungberg t-shirt is hilarious! If you haven't done it yet, check out Freddie's official blog: freddie.speaksup.com
    Keep up the good work! Constanzia

    ReplyDelete